Incubate new companies
ACCOventures teams up with talented Entrepreneurs to identify and test new business opportunities. When test results reveal a strong revenue potential, we move the startup to the ACCO Accelerator and organise a round of seed-funding.
Accelerate promising startups
The ACCO Accelerator is a 12-month programme that accelerates and scales startups through
- Continuous mentorship for key functions (product development & innovation, marketing, operations, management & leadership)
- Shared working space with other startups and mentors
- Professional services for support functions (HR, legal, accounting, tech, digital marketing)
Startups that successfully complete the programme are then helped for the Series A funding round.
Invest for equity
ACCOventures invests for equity
- in every startup that is incubated
- in every company that joins the ACCO Accelerator programme
- in startups from proven entrepreneurs at seed stage
Investments are made by ACCO Venture Capital (Pty) Ltd, a licensed financial services provider (FSP 50146), registered with SARS as a Venture Capital Company in terms of Section 12J of the Income Tax Act.