Co-Working Space available
We have a flexible co-working space ideal for the Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Freelancers, Startups and Small Businesses who simply can’t work from home.
Monthly desk rental in a great location, we are an awesome place to work - make our office your office - the office is designed to give you a spacious, uplifting and open environment.
Roeland Street, near Parliament
Neighbouring businesses include a Vida e Caffé, Food Lovers Market, the historic Kimberley backpacker Hotel, and various other Bars / Retailers, contributing to a bustling & upmarket area popular with visitors and locals alike.
Access into the building is via manned security at the ground, there is full lift access within the building and the offices enjoy excellent natural light.
What you get
- Your own designated desk, office chair and set of draws (no "first come first serve": you have your own space)
- Fast WiFi internet (1000Mbps fibre line)
- Access to boardroom and kitchen (including all amenities)
- Cleaning, electricity and water
- 1, 3 and 6-month options available, starting from R2250 per month
This is not a fancy office. This is a fun office. With funky colleagues who run their own business.